CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Speed77 Radio/Race Chaser Online release — Turn 5 Live photo —
This past Saturday Steven Ovens and Clint Miller were on-location at the Arnot Mall in Horseheads, N.Y. to participate in the 2015 Woodhull Raceway Car Show presented by Swarthout Recycling. Race fans, race drivers and race cars were on display at this annual kickoff to the Woodhull Raceway season that saw 31 race vehicles on display.
The following interviews will make up this week’s 2-hour episode of Turn 5 Live:
- Paul Harkenrider, Woodhull Raceway Announcer and Public Relations Director
- Rick Loucks, driver of the No. 14 360 Late Model
- Jacob McConnell, driver of the Racing For Autism Awareness No. 117 360 Late Model
- Carl Hughes, driver of the No. 2D 360 Late Model
- Russ Morseman, driver of the No. 44 MRC Chassis 370 Dirt Modified and 2014 Crate Sportsman Modified Champion
- Branden Morseman, driver of the No. 44M MRC Chassis Street Stock
- Dillon Groover, driver of the No. 12x 370 Dirt Modified
- Mick “The Quick” Seeley, driver of the No. 31 360 Late Model
- We close out the show with Crate Sportsman driver A.J. Costley
Fans can listen to the show live tonight beginning at 7:30PM Eastern standard time in one of the following ways:
- Download the TuneIn App or the Aha Radio App from your phone’s App store (both are free and Performance Motorsports Network is on both apps)!
- Visit Performance Motorsports Network’s website at www.PerformanceMotorsportsNetwork.com and hit the “listen live” button in the upper right!
- Visit www.RaceChaserOnline.com’s Live Radio page and hit the “listen live” link!
You can also chat with the hosts or leave questions for our guests on Twitter during the show @Turn5Podcast
The show will also be rebroadcast on the Performance Motorsports Network on Thursday from 8-10 a.m. Eastern and Sunday from 7-9 a.m. Eastern time and uploaded on-demand to the Turn 5 Racing Podcast YouTube Channel for fans who are not able to listen live.
Turn 5 Live is a New York-based weekly dirt-track affiliate of RaceChaser Online and Speed77 Radio, airing on Tuesday nights at 7:30 p.m. Eastern on the Performance Motorsports Network.
RaceChaser Online is a national motorsports news site dedicated to bringing news, views and interviews from around the globe. Insiders from Go-Karts and Legends Cars to dirt track, IndyCar, Formula 1 and V8 Supercars provide exclusive unique content all week long and news is gathered from across the motorsports landscape.
Speed77 Radio is RaceChaser Online’s broadcast division and together they produce Motorsports Madness on Monday nights at 7 PM Eastern and the Stock Car Steel / SRI Motorsports Show on Thursday nights at 7 PM Eastern on the Performance Motorsports Network.
Stock Car Steel and Aluminum / SRI-Supplies is located in Mooresville, North Carolina. They are your best online source for metal and plastics along with the parts necessary to build your racing machine. They are an official motorsports partner of RaceChaser Online and Speed77 Radio.