SYRACUSE, NY — Story and Photo By Steven Ovens — NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week is upon us once again and the cast from Turn 5 Live and Race Chaser Online are ready to kick off their ‘Blowout The Budget Coverage’ of NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week XLIII.
Steven Ovens, Brad Ovens and Clint Miller will kick it all off with their regularly scheduled Tuesday night edition of Turn 5 Live coming to you at 7 P.M. Eastern on their live internet radio home Blogtalkradio.com/Turn5Live Brad Ovens and Clint Miller will check in from the Casa De Porkchop Studios in Penn Yan, NY while Steven Ovens will be reporting Live from Syracuse, NY where he will call in a report from the early bird tech inspection line at Super DIRT Week.
The team from Turn 5 will go over all of the latest news, notes and rumors that are swirling around Super DIRT Week. They will also cover this past weekend’s edition of the Outlaw 200 won by Matt Sheppard. Listeners will hear from Sheppard, 2nd place finishing Jimmy Phelps and 3rd place finishing Larry Wight on Tuesday night’s episode. If you missed the Outlaw 200, Turn 5 will have all of what you missed.
The coverage won’t stop on Tuesday night however as Steven and Brad Ovens will be reporting from NAPA Auto Parts Super DIRT Week XLIII each and every day including Sunday before the running of the Syracuse 200. Here is this week’s SDW Radio Schedule:
- Tuesday 7P.M.- Turn 5 Live w/Inspection Report & Outlaw 200 Coverage
- Wednesday 4P.M.- SDW Wednesday Update w/Practice coverage and more from Day 2 Inspections
- Thursday 5:30P.M.- SDW Thursday Update w/Syracuse Time Trial Results & Weedsport Speedway recap
- Friday 6:00P.M.- SDW Friday Night Lights Special w/Triple 20’s and Twin 20’s Previews & Brewerton Speedway recap
- Saturday 6:00P.M.- SDW Salute to the Troops 150 and USAC Salt City 78 Recap w/Live Interviews
- Sunday 10:00A.M.- SDW Syracuse 200 Preview Show w/pre-race breakdowns from Steven and Brad Ovens
Remember that you can tune in Live by CLICKING HERE as well as listen to all archived episodes any time you want by visiting our Blog Talk Radio page. Turn 5 Live, Speed77 Radio and Race Chaser Online will have complete coverage from Top to Bottom of all the happenings at The Moody Mile in Syracuse, Weedsport Speedway, Brewerton Speedway, Rolling Wheels Raceway, Five Mile Point Speedway and the Short Track SuperNationals at I-88 Speedway.