CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Speed77 Radio/Race Chaser Online release — On a night when the “Magic Mile” was the topic of conversation, the cast and crew of Motorsports Madness all made a magic return to the airwaves.
Joined by guest co-hosts Kyle Souza and Steven Ovens, hosts Jacob Seelman and Tom Baker brought a mountain of motorsports content to the table on the newest renewal of Motorsports Madness.
Among the topics of discussion:
- Brad Keselowski’s domination of the NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series at the Loudon mile.
- Morgan Shepherd and Joey Logano’s fracas during the Cup event.
- Erik Jones’ NASCAR Camping World Truck Series win and failure of post-race inspection.
- Ryan Newman and Bobby Santos’ wins at Loudon in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour.
- Jesse Little’s win in the K&N East at the ‘Magic Mile’.
- IndyCar drama from Iowa, including Ryan Hunter-Reay’s victory and Juan Pablo Montoya and A.J. Foyt’s post-race outbursts.
- Formula One’s chatter regarding the F.R.I.C. suspension systems.
- World of Outlaws action from the Kings’ Royal
- USCS Sprint Car action from Riverside International Speedway
- A preview of the Oxford 250
…and much much more.
If you missed the show, sit back and relax. You’re in for a good one!