CONCORD, N.C. – DIRTcar Racing has announced the addition of divisions sponsors for the OneDirt World Short Track Championship, scheduled for Oct. 20-22, along with contingency awards totaling more than $50,000 across all divisions.
Division sponsorship will be as follows: Fox Pro Late Models; Comp Cams 360 Sprint Cars; Chevy Performance Pro Sprint Cars; Summit Racing Equipment UMP Modifieds; Hoosier Racing Tire Pro Modifieds; DRIVEN Racing Oil Crate Sportsman; QuarterMaster Mini Stocks; VP Racing Fuels Sportsman Modifieds; and Gotta Race Hornets.
In addition to the division sponsorship, each of the sponsors will post contingency awards across all divisions, for a total value over $50,000.
Those contingency sponsors include:
– OneDirt: free Subscription to OneDirt Magazine for every driver entered ($6,000 cash value).
– Fox: $3,000 in product awards and over $6,500 in shocks.
– Chevy Performance: a unique drawing, open to all crate engine class drivers, for a brand new Chevy Performance 602 or 604 crate engine with a value of up to $6500.
– QuarterMaster: over $4000 in product awards.
– Comp Cams: $4,000 in product awards
– DRIVEN Racing Oil: $4,500 in product awards and over $500 in product
– VP Racing Fuel: over $3,000 in product awards
– Summit Racing Equipment: $3,000 in cash value gift cards.
– Gotta Race: $3,000 in Gotta Race apparel.
– Hoosier: $3,000 in Hoosier prize packages.
In addition to the contingency awards, Comp Cams and DRIVEN Racing Oil have partnered with Racequip to provide a Fiber Polymer Reinforced Vesta15 full face Snell-2015 helmet to race winners in each division, totaling over $3,000 in product. DRIVEN Racing Oil will be presenting a helmet to the race winner in each of the divisions running the Chevy Performance 602 and 604 engines. Comp Cams will be presenting a helmet to the winner of each open engine division.
CREDIT: DIRTcar Racing