CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Speed77 Radio/Race Chaser Online release – Turn 5 Live photo –
It would be an understatement to say that the Motorsports Expo show for 2015 in Syracuse, NY made some announcements as this show typically does. The fact is, 2015’s version of the Expo dropped a few bombshells of a magnitude that had not been seen in years. Most of the controversy centered on the Rolling Wheels Raceway which saw the speedway lose it’s Director of Racing Operations, PR Director and Announcer as well as races from every major sanctioning body in the Central New York area. We will have full highlights from the Expo later this week on Race Chaser Online.
This week’s episode of Turn 5 Live was conducted at the Black Rock Speedway booth at the expo. Steven Ovens and Brad Ovens were both on the scene to procure interviews with some of the newsmakers of the weekend.
This episode will feature interviews with:
- Mike Jackson, Co-Promoter of Black Rock Speedway
- Sue Foster, Business Manager of Black Rock Speedway
- Amber Mills, driver of the 7x 583 Micro Sprint from Mills Family Racing
- Jeremie Corcoran, Promoter of Canandaigua Motorsports Park
- Shane Andrews, Announcer for Super DIRTcar Series and Canandaigua Motorsports Park
- Joe Trenca, 360/410 Sprint Car Driver
- Kelly Hebing, 305 Sprint Car Driver and Best In Show for Motorsports Expo 2015
- Tana Robinson, Public Relations Director and Marketing for Ransomville Speedway
Stay tuned to Race Chaser Online for Audio Features with:
- Backyard Motorsports Gang
- Mike Welch, Pro Stock Driver
- Bob Buono, Street Stock Driver
- Dean Reynolds, Lucal Oil Empire Super Sprints
- Rich Vleck, Patriot Sprint Tour/Go Nuclear! Late Models TV
Fans can listen to the show live tonight beginning at 7:30PM Eastern standard time in one of the following ways:
- Download the TuneIn App or the Aha Radio App from your phone’s App store (both are free and Performance Motorsports Network is on both apps)!
- Visit Performance Motorsports Network’s website at www.PerformanceMotorsportsNetwork.com and hit the “listen live” button in the upper right!
- Visit www.RaceChaserOnline.com’s Live Radio page and hit the “listen live” link!
You can also chat with the hosts or leave questions for our guests on Twitter during the show @Turn5Podcast
The show will also be rebroadcast on the Performance Motorsports Network on Thursday from 8-10 a.m. Eastern and Sunday from 7-9 a.m. Eastern time and uploaded on-demand to the Turn 5 Racing Podcast YouTube Channel for fans who are not able to listen live.
RaceChaser Online is a national motorsports news site dedicated to bringing news, views and interviews from around the globe. Insiders from Go-Karts and Legends Cars to dirt track, IndyCar, Formula 1 and V8 Supercars provide exclusive unique content all week long and news is gathered from across the motorsports landscape.
Speed77 Radio is RaceChaser Online’s broadcast division and together they produce Motorsports Madness on Monday nights at 7 PM Eastern and the Stock Car Steel / SRI Motorsports Show on Thursday nights at 7 PM Eastern on the Performance Motorsports Network.
Turn 5 Live is a New York-based weekly dirt-track affiliate of RaceChaser Online and Speed77 Radio, airing on Tuesday nights at 7:30 p.m. Eastern on the Performance Motorsports Network.
Stock Car Steel and Aluminum / SRI-Supplies is located in Mooresville, North Carolina. They are your best online source for metal and plastics along with the parts necessary to build your racing machine. They are an official motorsports partner of RaceChaser Online and Speed77 Radio.